Midweek roll call

birder I.
on 12/9/15 6:37 am - Rockford, IL

hi folks!

We've been so busy at the store that I don't get on OH much. I'm doing great and loving my life so that's great. We aren't traveling like we used to but we are enjoying the folks we meet thru work. Hope you all are happy and healthy!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 12/9/15 8:38 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Yes I am busy.  My weekends are filling up fast.  I don't think we have a free weekend till the end of the month.  So I am planning things on week days now. 

We are getting our gifts we ordered in the mail.  Most of mine have arrived.  I think I am waiting for two more.  Then I will start wrapping.  I have to bake and send Amanda's gift out.  She requested oreo chocolate chip cookies. 

I had a couple of craft projects I wanted to do.  Like I have giant letters spelling out "Be Merry" to go above the cabinets in the kitchen.  I have to spray paint them.  But when I got them in the mail they forgot the "M"!!!  Darn Hobby Lobby!!!  They are ruining my project.  I need the M.  I emailed them and they haven't responded yet.  It's only $1.50 but it's the principal.  I shouldn't have rebuy what I have already bought. 

Tonight I am making a chessey buffalo chicken casserole.  It's a new recipe...so I hope it's good.

Well...time to get back to work

berts4
on 12/9/15 1:00 pm - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Connie and the rest of Illinois!

Great to see you checking in, Connie!  Good to know that things are going so well.

I am also doing well.  I am enjoying the job more each day, it seems.  Settling in, I guess. 

Todd's party was FANTASTIC!!!!  It really could not have been better in December.  We are thinking of doing something there in the summer so we can take advantage of all the room in the yard and porches.  There is also a dock, so we could get a pontoon boat for rides on the river.  I was a bit afraid of the long night with people drinking and carrying on.  It was NO SWEAT!  I had fun, and didn't have to use any escape plan.  I had a blast!  Danced, sang karaoke, took care of my guests and stayed up until 3 am.  All without drinking.  Cool for me!

We are getting ready for an Open House here at work tomorrow.  Todd is going to come up, buy me dinner and see where I work.  Also very cool.

Liv comes home Monday and I am excited about that!

Everyone have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call