Monday Roll Call

berts4
on 1/11/16 9:20 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Illinois!

I just stopped in to check on you all and I see we have all been busy.  I know Lisa has been busy celebrating 50 years of marriage.

I had a good weekend, Riley was over.

I broke down and bought a couple of pairs of new pants for work.  After wearing a pair for the evening on Saturday, I thought I might need to take them back and get a bigger size.  THEN........I woke up to the fact that I have a tool and need to USE it.  So. Back. On. Track. began yesterday.  I did pretty well, but had some crackers last night, which set off cravings for more.  At least I didn't eat garbage all day.  I made chilli and a pork roast, sugar free jello and pudding.  These are all good for me foods to have on hand for eating/snacking.  I have Greek yogurt also.  I KNOW how to do this, I just need to DO it.

So....here's to losing regain.

Everyone have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 1/11/16 10:15 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I spent the whole day helping Greg's mom get her house ready for the estate sale.  I was up in attic most of the day getting stuff out.  It was also dusty and my allergies were a mess.  I actually felt like I was getting sick.  I was stuffy, my throat and head hurt and my ears felt plugged up.  I woke up this morning feeling fine.  It was all that dust.  It got me feeling that bad. 

My feet were sore too.  Greg rubbed my feet and legs last night.  It felt so good.  I fell right to sleep.

Greg spent the day replacing light fixtures.  She has really nice antique fixtures she wants to sell.  Greg was replacing them with less expensive (nice...but not antiques) from Home Depot fixtures.  We have to go back Sunday to help with the paintings.  She's a painter...she has literally 100 or more paintings that need to be sold.  So we have to go back and price these and hang them. 

Ugh...On the good side I saw a bunch of Greg's stuff from when he was growing up.  It was adorable.  His mom gave me his baby book...it was hilarious to read.  She found some old savings bonds of Greg's.  Not worth lots of money but hey enough to have a very very nice Valentines. 

Dawn-  Good luck on your weight loss.  I did pretty good on mine. 

Well back to work.  See ya

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views
Thursday Roll Call