snowy thursday, again+

LisaTucker
on 3/3/16 5:07 am - IL

Good Morning,

I have been MIA, i have not been feeling good. I actually came home from work at noon yesterday, And slep the rest of the day. NOT like me. I am going to try to get in to the drs today.Hubert went on Tuesday. he has the same thing he had in late fall.

Just let us both get back to normal.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 3/3/16 10:10 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Lets see I spent up to the Tuesday helping out with Greg's family.  They are officially out their house.  They filled a huge dumpster with garbage.  Had movers come in for the rest.  They will be on a plane to Grand Cayman next week...I believe.  In the meantime they are staying with one of Greg's sisters. 

I am on week 2 of taking my Rx vitamin D.  I don't feel any different.  I finally got my blood result paperwork and my D level was pretty low.  I guess anything low than 30 is considered low.  My level is 10.  I was reading up on what vitamin D deficiency causes.  It all effects your bones and muscles.  So I started to wonder if my nightly hip pain is from this???  So I started taking calcium too.  I have been taking a multi vitamin.  Geesh....

Other than that my cholesterol is slightly elevated and I need to work on that. 

Today I am going for an eye exam.  I really think it's time.  I have been getting a lot of headaches lately.  So it's either my eyes or the allergy shots.  I don't know what else it could be.  It has been about 2 1/2 years since my last exam.  I'm sure my Rx has changed and I need something stronger. 

Well I better get back to work...see ya

crystal M.
on 3/3/16 10:10 am - Joliet, IL

Feel better soon

Watson
on 3/3/16 10:36 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Sorry that you're not feeling well Lisa, I hope you feel better soon. Good luck at the doctor's visit if you get in. I myself been M.I.A. somewhat, been in here from time to time. Got things going on with doctor visits for this month. I'm waiting to hear from one of my doctors.

Have a great day everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

carlak
on 3/3/16 1:40 pm - Bradenton, FL

Hi , I'm in Cunnie payrol today! Mom is working! She is a handful! I finally got her down for a nap.

I was in Evanstin hospital overnight last Wednesday till Thursday afternoon. I had a scope done. Everything heeled from getting the mesh out in Ictiber but I developed a small ulcer. So I was loaded up with ulcer meds! I didn't even know I had it. So another scope in eight weeks. But he said my Florida docs can do it down there!

I'm flying home on March 12th. I'm taking the last flight out of this snowy weather!!! 

Its camping weather at home and I'm loading up my SUV and heading to the State Parks!!!

lisa feel better! Maybe it's because the sun isn't shining here you don't feel good!!! 

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5366 views