Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 3/19/16 5:06 am - IL

Happy Saturday,

Well we made it through another winter. Now at least, if we do get snow, it won't last as long.

I at least now feel like myself. I am still a bit tired, but I feel like I can get things done.

No plans for today, except getting things ready for celebrating Hubert's 71st birthday tomorrow with the girls. We will be having our corn beef and cabbage dinner.

What is everyone up to?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 3/19/16 7:37 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

We busied our selves running errands today.  Two weeks ago I finally went and got my wedding ring sized and soldered together.  I finally got it back today.  Not without some drama but in the end all went well and we even got a big discount. 

We went to go pick up my new glasses.  And there was a problem there.  I am irritated with the eye doctor.  My contacts have really been bothering me.  I sort of self diagnosed my self with severe dry eyes.  My eyes are so irritated within hours of having them in but I stick out till the end of the work day but I am putting eye drops in every 30 minutes.  When I get home I take them out right away.  The lady told me when I got them if I have any problem with dry eye I should come back and they will give me a different brand to try, better for dry eyes.  So I tell her I am having that issue.  She goes and talks to the eye doctor and without even speaking to me and asking about the severity of my symptoms he just tells her a brand of eye drops I should be using.  When I say I have been using eye drops, I am told I should use the brand the doctor suggested.  I tell her I want different contacts and what brand contacts I want...that they have a high dk/t level (they are very oxygen permeable so your eyes can breathe...I have been doing my research).  She says my brand is very good.  I didn't even know what I had.  I have Soflens.  So I leave...annoyed and without new my contacts.  I buy the brand eye drops suggested and they are basically the same thing I have been using when I looked at the ingredients!!! 

I get home and look up my contacts they are no where near as good as the brand I asked for.  I don't know if they get a kick back for pushing this brand or what???  But I want what I want or they can give me my Rx and I will order them myself!!! So I am going back and demanding a different brand of contacts. Grrrr!!!!

There is my tirade!!!

Lisa- hope your husband has a grand Birthday

Have a great rest of the weekend

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call