Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 4/14/16 4:13 am - IL

It is going to be a beautiful Spring Day, Enjoy it! We wait all winter for  spring, and it doesn't stay around that long.

The tree guys are taking down trees for us this morning. Com ed will be here early to drop their lines, then replace them after. I am sure it will be an interesting morning.

I am meeting a friend for lunch and trying to do some housework in between.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 4/14/16 7:51 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well Greg caught whatever bug I had.  I was hoping he would be spared.  It's so nice outside this weekend I was really hoping he wouldn't catch it.  He has time to get better...lets hope. 

Greg's dad was in town yesterday and came over for dinner and ended up spending the night.  It was nice seeing him. 

Oh I forgot to tell you that mean boss I used to have that was so horrible to me...well she is gone!!!  Friday was her last day!!!  Not that it effected me much because she wasn't my boss anymore but I feel it makes for a more peaceful work environment in general.  They threw a going away party for her Friday and I was on the fence about going.  I finally decided I would go...that I would put any petty feelings aside and forgive and say good bye.  But as it happened I got sick and really didn't feel up to a party and went straight home to rest.  So being sick has it's perks....I didn't have to go to the party after all...LOL!!! 

I also wanted to mention I got a new smar****ch.  It's like a Fitbit but better.  It's from Microsoft.  A coworker had one and she made it sound great and I wanted one for awhile.  I won a $100 gift card at work and used that toward the purchase.  It's great.  You can do everything a Fitbit does plus it tracks heart rate and connects to your phone so I can get my emails, texts...so on my watch.  I can also listen to my music on that is on my phone.  So it's nice because I don't have to bring my phone with me when I workout...I just have my watch.  

Greg was thinking about getting a lawn care company to fertilize and whatever else they do...our lawn is full of weeds and what not.  But I can't seem to find any that have a good rating on Yelp. 

Well....time for me to go...See ya later  

berts4
on 4/14/16 11:08 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am just checking in quick after lunch.

Things here are good.  I may just have volunteered to be a speaker at an Alumni gathering from my treatment center.  Very trepidatious, but what will be, will be.  That's my biggest piece of news and it's not even news yet.  I just told them that I had never done it, but could try.  We will see.

I am enjoying the weather and the, "Week of the Young Child" here at work.  It is a celebration all week long and I have a door covered with thank-you art from the kiddos!

Have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call