Ky Derby Day, Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/7/16 4:39 am - IL

Hi,

Have a safe trip Dawn.

I had a great visit yesterday with my heart Dr. I don't need to see him for another year. We stopped for pool supplies, went to Menard's,,to pick up a smaller tiller,  stopped at Ikea ( was able to get new shears for the living room for 9.99 a pair.) Seen the cousins for lunch, and died when we finally got home. We also went grocery shopping.

This morning I want to plant some flowers, then meet Morgan for some window shopping. Translated to mean lets get my graduation dress. I don't mind. My idea has always been, if she needed something, we would help her get it. After all, she is the only Grand, and if I want to spoil her, I can.

It is suppose to rain later today. But hopefully it holds off until after the local kids get thier prom in.

Hugs and have a great weekend.

Lisa

karenp8
on 5/7/16 5:31 am - Brighton, IL

Good news about your heart doctor. Good doctor reports is one of the blessings of this surgery,isn't it!? I got up early this morning to get my exercise in with my dog Lily as hubby and I will be going to a cowboy shoot in a nearby town. He is a member of the Single Action Shooting Society and we travel just about every weekend for him to shoot pistols,rifles and shotguns. I jus****ch but maybe someday I'll get brave enough to try my hand at shooting too. Then I have a meeting at church this afternoon. Weather was beautiful for a walk early today and it feels great to have that out of the way already. Have a great weekend everyone!

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5393 views