Roll Call Thursday

LisaTucker
on 5/19/16 4:09 am - IL

Good Morning Everyone,

Lots of plans for today. Houswork,  lunch with friends, change our bed and a play tonight. We get season tickets to the local playhouse.

Chicken and noodles on the menu  tonight

My work is starting to slow down, Last day to work is May 31. Then back to work in Spetember

Anything exciting in your  plans  today. 

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 5/19/16 8:55 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have no big plans today.  Just work...gym...making dinner. 

I am making a turkey meatloaf.  It's pretty tasty.

This weekend I think it will finally be warm enough here on out to start planting.  So I will be busy doing that.  It will take more than one weekend but that's OK.  It's good exercise. 

I have been trying to be extra good to finally lose this last bit of weight and get to goal.  I know I should be happy that I lost what I did but I always feel like things are left unfinished.  I just want to lose another 30lbs...geez that shouldn't be that hard after losing close to 200.  But it has been...grrr.  Well at least I am not gaining. 

Well better get back to work...see ya later

Nancy G.
on 5/20/16 4:06 pm - La Salle, IL

Hello All!

No special plans for me.  Still job hunting.  That is like a full time job in itself!  It manages to keep me busy!   Being unemployed sure does make it hard to keep track of the dates!  Time still passes quickly but it is harder to keep track of appointments as I do not stare at a calendar every day!

I am about ready to disown 2 of my kitties.  They are turning into avid hunters and I hate that.  Last night I was giving Buffy a lecture and she looked at me with a guilty face, and meowed to acknowledge that she did it and then turned around and did it again today!  The problem is they are bringing their prey into the house while it is still alive!  YUCK!  

Rick is doing better each day.  They are working on his walking now.  That is the last thing he needs on his physical therapy before coming home so the end is in sight!  Yeah!

I tried a new recipe yesterday and it is so good and so easy.  I took a pork tenderloin, about 2 lbs and put it in a crock pot.  I added a pkg of dried onion soup mix and a small bottle of root beer.  I cooked it for 4 hours on low.  It was so good and moist!  It will definitely be in my favorites and be served often.  Very easy and oh so yummy!  Takes about 2 minutes to prepare lol  

Have a great day! 

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views