Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 6/4/16 5:39 am - IL

Happy Saturday, I have a closet I want to finish cleaning today, also some outside work to do. I hope all of you have some fun things planned.

We leave Thursday for our cruise to the Carribbean. We will spend 3 days in Florida before hand.We are praying that the rain stops before then. We are doing Universal instead of Disney and going to the cape on Saturday. One night in Cocoa Beach and then leave for the week.

So, intil then, I am going to try to do other things that need to be done.

Hugs,

Lisa

karenp8
on 6/4/16 9:25 am - Brighton, IL

Raining here today in the Alton area but my dog Lily and I did get our walk in without getting too wet! Plans for today are to get the camper cleaned and packed to be ready to go camping tomorrow afternoon. We will be staying at a nearby state par****il Wednesday morning. We have a 29 foot Jayco cab over RV and are loving taking it out about every other week. The dog and I get extra miles in and we get to see some new sights. I finished vacuuming and cleaning but guess I'd best get to packing. Pictures of the camper to follow! Have a great weekend everyone! 

Nancy G.
on 6/5/16 4:30 pm - La Salle, IL

Hello Everyone!

It has been a great weekend for me!  Lots happening in my neck of the woods. The first is my great news -- I have a new job!  The company is Resources Global Professionals Company.  You can visit their web site at www.rgp.com.  I am a Consumer Resource person.  I will be making 3 times as much money as I have made for my last two jobs!  I about fell off my chair when they posted the salary!    I start training tomorrow morning.  I interviewed with them on Wednesday and have met with them for about an hour on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  They sent me a check to go buy a computer and supplies.  I am still in a dream state.  

Rick seems to be doing real well.  He is insistent that he will be out of the nursing home in a month, so he is highly motivated!  I do hope it happens that fast.  

Gage is enjoying Japan a lot.  He got hungry at first because food is so expensive but he finally got a big check from the college so he is eating again.  The dummy was not letting us know he was hungry.  I guess he lost weight the hard way.  He is there for another 6 weeks or so.  

Rick has a birthday on Wednesday so we will celebrate that.  So things are great here. 

Lisa I hope you have a great cruise trip.  Enjoy Florida before the cruise.  I hope the weather is good to you so you are not having rain all day.

Hey I like your camper.  I hope you have a great time camping.  I am sorry that I have forgotten your name.  I promise I will do better next time.  

Everyone have a great week!

Cat Lady

crystal M.
on 6/6/16 12:03 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I know it's not Saturday but I feel bad that I keep missing these...grrr. 

Saturday....what did I do Saturday.  Oh ya there was a community garage sale and we decided to bike ride around and look at everyone's sale.  We ended up seeing stuff we liked and Greg biked back to the house to get the car.  I followed after on the bike.  I also baked for a cook out we had on Sunday. 

This Friday we are taking the day off and going into the city and going to the art institute of Chicago and the cheesecake factory (my favorite) and just bum around the Navy Pier.  That is my birthday...instead of a party.  I think that is great. 

Nancy- How did you find a job that you can work from home.  I would love to work from home. 

Lisa- Have a great time on your vacation.  Sounds wonderful

Well back to work 

Nancy G.
on 6/6/16 6:39 pm - La Salle, IL

Crystal 

There are quite a few websites that you can find work from home jobs.  I found the current one on Indeed.com.  For location you put in the word "remote".  It took me several attempts to get on the remote site.  Type in the word remote in the location before you insert the type of job you are looking for.  Make sure it says Remote only as there is a Remote OR and one in Australia  lol.  Glassdoor.com has the Australian city.  

Another website is [email protected]  

CareerBuilder.com

Linked IN

A huge work at home company is Sykes  http://www.workatsykes.com  

Cigna has a lot of jobs as well  [email protected]

Once you get started looking all sorts of things popped up.  I also googled work at home jobs to see what newsletters, advice etc was out there and signed up for emails on job openings.  

Cat Lady

Nancy G.
on 6/7/16 10:12 am - La Salle, IL

Crystal

Another web site is  

[email protected]

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call