It's Saturday Late!!!

Canndesign
on 6/11/16 4:28 pm

Ive been here a week! I've got a new baby coming on Hopfully Tuesday! My daughter is going in for an induction at 6om tomorrow.

Ill probably be here another month. Then I'm going to Colorado for a bit.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Carla

Nancy G.
on 6/12/16 4:55 pm - La Salle, IL

Hey Carla and all!

I did not realize that Vinnie was going to be a big SIS!  Congrats!  I am sure she is so  excited.  That will sure be a kick to see.  Good luck to your daughter and hopefully things will go fast and smoothly.  

I am going back to work tomorrow for my previous employer.  The work at home Office Depot.  They called and asked me back.  So I am going to give Office Depot Office Max a third opportunity to let me go.    I don't know if I am nuts or not.  But it is a job, I know it.  It is work from home, pays well and I can dive in without training and starting over.  I do like it.  The people make it interesting to say the least.  I may tear my hair out some days but I can laugh about it later.  Some day I may write a book about how dumb people can be.  

I start tomorrow.  So no more vacation.  Back to getting on a schedule and no more staying up late at night for me.  

I found out this week that my roof has high wind damage and I need a new roof.  I just had it replaced about 7 years ago due to hail damage.  My insurance company is going to love me --- NOT.  

Hope everyone is staying cool.  Today (Sunday) it is surprisingly pleasant but when I looked up the forecast it is in the 90's for the next 10 days.  I am not a fan of that hot of weather.  Glad I dont have to go out!  Stay cool!

I hope everyone has a great week. 

Carla, we expect to see pictures!

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call