WLS Friendly PCP in the Northwest Suburbs

Cgarci50
on 6/16/16 11:33 am

Hello!

I'm very new here but WLS is something I had thought about for years! My PCP is not supportive of my decision to go forward with WLS.  I would like to know if anyone can recommend a PCP in the Chicago Northwest suburbs?

Thank you! 

berts4
on 6/21/16 7:13 am - Rock City, IL

Hi and Welcome!!!

Unfortunately, I can not help you, but some of the others that are from that area may be able.  I just wanted to welcome you and congratulate you on a decision that will change your life!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Donna L.
on 2/8/17 3:22 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

My PCP at Edward Hospital's Plainfield location is very WLS friendly, but far from the NW burbs.  Her name is Neha Shah.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Mdom68
on 1/25/18 9:18 am
RNY on 11/28/17

Hi, Donna - I'm new to this site. Doesn't seem very active in Illinois. I just had RNY this past November. Have you ever gone to the annual meeting? There is one in Cali this year. I'm curious and might want to go...

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5392 views