Anyone familiar with Dr. Cahill in Evergreen Park??

Jamie H.
on 5/20/04 5:25 am - Granger, IN
Hey there, I am considering having the Lapband surgery with Dr. Cahill. I am looking for someone that has had this proceedure done with him. It seems he dones a lot more RNY sugeries....but I am leaning towards the Lapband instead. Anyone out there??? Jamie
kathy B.
on 5/20/04 6:41 am - Grant Park, IL
Jamie, Contact Mellisia Boersma (click 'find members' and type in her name) She's an RNY patient of Cahill's but originally wanted the lapband also.
Felicia F.
on 5/20/04 7:59 am - chicago, IL
Hi Jamie Dr Cahill did my surgery on 4/15/04 it was RNY. He is the best, I highly recommend him I have sent 4 of my friends, and co workers to see him and they all loved him, he is very personal his staff,Donna ,Tony Lisa, and Tiffany are great he has had no deaths which was at the top of my list and he also have a very extensive aftercare program. I am 4 weeks out and down 40lbs. Try him I guarantee you will like him.
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 9:45 am - Midlothian, IL
Jamie, Dr. Cahill did my surgery (7 months post op tomorrow). I could NOT be ANY happier with him and my results. My scars are barely noticeable. He is an EXCELLENT doctor, his surgical nurse Tony is awesome and I can't ever speak highly enough of Donna - they all work long and hard to care for their patients. Dr. C's bedside manner is beyond reproach and couldn't be happier and the after-care is always there from him and his staff. They are not just a slice and dice shop, they really care and follow up. The monthly support group meetings is evidence of the follow through this team has. I too have referred several friends to Dr. Cahill and one had surgery a month after me. I wish you luck on your journey whatever you decide. Peggy LAP RNY 10/21/03 -84lbs.
Lap_in_Illinois
on 5/20/04 10:18 am - Lisle, IL
Hi! I'm seven days post op with the lap band from Dr Cahill. My surgery went wonderfully and I am feeling awesome. Ive already lost about 12 pounds and it's great. Yes, he has not performed many lapbands (I think I was the 11th) but he has performed over 370ish surgeries I think and he is excellent. What's even greater is his staff, Tony and Tiffany and I even went to the support group and it was great, too. The hospital, LCM, was the best hospital experience I've ever had, and I've had many! PLEASE let me know if you want to chat with me! E-mail me through my profile! Good luck with your decision! It's truly the hardest part of the whole process!
Jamie H.
on 5/21/04 1:29 am - Granger, IN
Thank you for all of your information. I am attending a seminar at Dr. Cahill's office on June 5th and have a consultation after the seminar. I am really excited about meeting the "team." Everything I have read about him and his staff seem very positive. I guess we shall see if I have the same experience!
Tracy L.
on 5/24/04 5:58 am
Hello Jamie! I had my surgery with Dr. Cahill on May 12, 2003. I had open rny. My scar is barely visible.His staff is EXCELLENT! I cant say enough kind things about his staff and himself. He is very thourough and professional! You will like him. The Hospital, Little Company of Mary is excellent as well. I am soo glad I went thru Dr. Cahill. I shopped around for a while too before I chose Dr. Cahill and Little Company. Let us know how it goes. Tracy open rny 5-12-03 384/186/98
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5587 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5359 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5392 views