Southern IL OH Wls Support group meeting

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/04 10:42 pm - OK
OH Support Group of Southern IL Your invited to attend the next Obesityhelp Support group Of Southern IL This is a support group for people who live in the Southern Illinois area who have had, are going to have, or are considering having WLS. It doesn't matter who your surgeon is or what type of WLS you have had or plan to have.It doesnt matter how far out from surgery you are your still welcome othes could use your support. We will be meeting monthly,so come join us!! Here is a link to our local website http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/WLS4ABETTERLIFE/ Next meeting times are below we meet the first Tuesday of the month starting in June in the SWIC GARDENROOM. Next meeting is May 25th 6pm to 8pm and June 1st. Also Obesityhelp will be coming to a meeting to St Louis Metro Area July 10th
Sandy D.
on 5/20/04 11:22 pm - Mascoutah, IL
Thank you Marsha for the info. I'm expecting to have an open RNY at Scott AFB sometime in June and am looking for a support group for info to meet folks in the same position I'm in and to offer info on my experience. See ya there.
Brandi H.
on 5/22/04 5:38 am - Sparta, IL
Glad I found this post! I am having my surgery on the 7th of July! I will try to be at the meeting on June 1st to meet all of you! Brandi
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5600 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5342 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5370 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5407 views