Hey everyone~ :o) I do...

jhiggins
on 5/22/04 8:23 am - Cibolo, TX
Hey everyone~ I don't post here since I am a CA board girl, but I wanted to start promoting the National Conference in CA in October! I got to spend the morning with Darrol Houser (don't you all love him?) and his lovely wife! I had such an awesome time at our support group meeting! There were so many people there and EVERYONE was soooo friendly. I just soooo enjoy the support group meetings...In the process of spending the morning with Darrol, he was able to share that OH.com is working on the plans for the National Convention to be held in CA this coming October. Anywho...What I wanted to say is this.... MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER! ~October 30th and 31st~ They are still working on all the details, but the dates are set in stone! So...MARK YOUR CALENDARS..... And spread the news.... This event is going to ROCK! P.S. Thanks Illinois for letting me post with you all! We hope that a lot of you can come to CA this October! We would LOVE TO HAVE YOU! Take care all~ Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1061 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5588 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5332 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5360 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5393 views