Good Monday Morning

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/04 10:14 pm - OK
Good Morning all hope your weekend was good!!! I'm off to have breakfest with a friend back home to call for table sponsors for the OH meeting in July and then house cleaning then off to the obgyn we all know those are fun. I'm still having headaches but there eazy some. Just wanted to wish everyone a good week Have a great week!! :dance
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/04 10:59 pm - Rosiclare, IL
OOO my acheing neck and back,I had an ok weekend ,but i had cancelled my apointment with my chiropractor cause i iddnt think i would need him and oo was i wrong i have had a headache all weekend long..SO im gona go to him this morning sometime when i can get an apointment in ouchhhhh... Hope everyone else had a good weekend love yasss.
Donna P.
on 5/24/04 1:18 am - Carterville, IL
Chandra, Did you have any problems laying on your stomach for your chiropractor appointments after your surgery? I am almost 6 weeks out and could use a treatment, but was afraid it would hurt on my incision. Donna
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/04 10:57 am - Rosiclare, IL
ooo hun i havent had the surgery yet i wish..The best way to find out if your ready to go is to ask your chiropractor.If hes good he will give you hints to weather your ready to go to him... Good Luck.
Lora Leach
on 5/23/04 10:59 pm - Goreville, IL
Good Morning Marsha!! Glad to see someone on here. I think I was the only one on here all day yesterday. Hope you have a good day today and have fun with your friend. Glad to hear the headaches are getting better!! Talk to ya later, Lora
Darrol H.
on 5/23/04 11:08 pm - La Canada, CA
Good Morning all!
DixiePop
on 5/23/04 11:27 pm - Murphysboro, IL
Good morning everyone! I know Ive been gone for a while, been realllly bizy ... its too early to type much, I gotta wake up some more, but Ill be here for a lil while. Ive missed ya'll terribly! *HUGE HUGS* Dixie
Proud Military Mom
on 5/24/04 1:10 am - Reno, NV
Good morning all, I feel like crapola today, my stomach decided it was going to be troublesome last night which then led to me aspirating some nasty burning ICKY ICKY ICKY stuff, so of course now my lungs are my enemy! I CAN"T WAIT TO HAVE SURGERY!!!!! Tomorrow Michelle and I have our consults with Dr. Shayani, I am taking all my upper gi xrays with me and all my test reports with me... hopefully he will do it despite my hernia... So everyone pray that I have a small hernia!!!! Ken made it to Colorado and of course I miss him so much it hurts.... I guess if we were meant to be we shall survive this year separation.... Its gonna be tough on me I have issues with trust due to my ex husband, even though Ken is wonderful and nothing like my ex.... My kids are all going to their fathers house on Friday and coming back on Monday WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!!! Ok I will try and post later I have to go to Clayton Mo to pick up the last bunch of medical records today.... Hope you all have a most excellent day!
Heather M.
on 5/24/04 3:57 am - Bourbonnais, IL
This Monday sucks. I went to the doc to get my lab work up for my one year anniversary. They tried and tried, but could not get a vein. I made sure I was well hydrated and they gave me a warming thingie to bring the veins to the surface. Nothing. Now what do I do. I need to call the surgeons office and make my appointment for my 1 year check up. I already know I am gettting yelled at for not getting the tests done at 6 months and 9 months. Again, they try and try and get nothing so I give up and wait until next time. The good news is I found something to do for a reward for myself. I am going to Mario Tricoci for a facial and manicure. Maybe that will help me feel better.
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1070 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5598 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5341 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5368 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5404 views