OT, If it's not one thing....

Amanda M.
on 5/27/04 6:51 am - Palos Hills, IL
It's another! The other day the darn pipes under the sink started leaking, but luckely my husbands a plumber and could fix that. NOW the d@mn dishwasher is gushing all over the floor!!! And then if that isn't enough, I had to use EVERY SINGLE towel that we own to mop up that floor!! But hey, if anyone wants to go swimming, come on over! I'll just start up the dishwasher! And to add to that, we live in an apartment with "one of those" landlords, and I just know it's going to be weeks before anything gets fixed! Thanks for letting me whine! I really just needed to vent. Amanda Stupid Dishwashers
Proud Military Mom
on 5/27/04 7:16 am - Reno, NV
Amanda I had a dishwasher that did that a few times , the drain is clogged with food stuffs, did you recently put lettuce down a garbage disposal?
Amanda M.
on 5/27/04 12:13 pm - Palos Hills, IL
I wish! We don't have a garbage disposal. But hubby is going to take a look at it as soon as he can, hopefully that's all it is! Goodnight! Amanda
Linda M.
on 5/28/04 12:19 am - WayNorthIn, IL
ok...i can beat that. i got up this morning and threw a load of bed linens into the washer. was sitting out on my porch and heard this awful noise from hell. i looked under the door to the laundry room and smoke was billowing out from under the door. i opened the door and black smoke had filled the laundry room. i unplugged the washer, opened up all the windows and just cried. i was so shocked that this happened. i called my neighbor to come over and help me move the washer out away from the wall and the wall was all black from the smoke. it was awful. and the smell. o..mg!!! he thinks it may be a belt that just burnt up. i called someone to come fix the washer and someone will come this afternoon. hopefully it's just a belt and i don't need to buy a new washing machine. i get sick just thinking about the cost of a new one. now i have all the windows open in the house trying to get that smell out. gak.
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1068 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5593 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5338 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5365 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5401 views