WLS Buddy Cruise 2011

Deb Breneman
on 4/28/11 1:01 pm - Newburgh, IN
 I am a travel consultant and I wanted to pass along that the agency I work for has put together a group cruise for WLS-ers over the Labor Day holiday this year.   See the info below.  A $50 deposit holds your space.  There is a special booking incentive for anyone putting down their $50 deposit by May 5th.

WLS Buddy Cruise 2011 

Cruise to the Bahamas on the Carnival Sensation leaving from Port Canaveral

Sept. 4-8th, 2011 

Inside Staterooms starting at $358.82* 

Ocean View Staterooms starting at $393.82* 

*Prices are per person and include cruise fare, all port fees and government taxes and a one category upgrade! 

We will also be having a meet and greet and several opportunities for some great sharing time! 

If anyone is interested in going but would like to share a room, you can put down your deposit and add your name on a list for roommates.

Deb Breneman
HW: 250      SW: 240    RNY 1/25/2010       CW: 119 (22lbs below goal)
Message me to join our confidential FB group Deborah Marks Breneman and put WLS Support and I'll add you to the group.  Group is "secret" so members and posts are private.  [email protected] 

Find out details about upcoming WLS Buddy Cruises at
http://www.facebook.com/LifeCandyTravel  

mickeypal
on 5/15/11 3:41 am - Tell City, IN
This sounds great!  But I will be teaching then. 
Surgery 3/1/2011

BethR311
on 7/22/11 1:24 am - Fort Wayne, IN
I can't go this year but PLEASE PLEASE do this again next year!!

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
Deb Breneman
on 9/2/11 2:00 pm - Newburgh, IN
 Are you on facebook?  Go to my travel page to get updates and latest info on groups we have.  www.facebook.com/lifecandytravel.
Deb Breneman
HW: 250      SW: 240    RNY 1/25/2010       CW: 119 (22lbs below goal)
Message me to join our confidential FB group Deborah Marks Breneman and put WLS Support and I'll add you to the group.  Group is "secret" so members and posts are private.  [email protected] 

Find out details about upcoming WLS Buddy Cruises at
http://www.facebook.com/LifeCandyTravel  

Most Active
Recent Topics