anyone have Dr Haughn in Evansville as their surgeon?

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/12 10:37 am
Just curious if anyone had him as their surgeon and what your experience was. I've met him once at a seminar and he seemed nice but I know nothing else about him besides what I've read on healthgrades and other sites like that.
Karen H.
on 4/26/12 7:51 am
Hello, Waht hospital is he at? St. Mary's or Deconess?

..."Let Us Love The World To Peace"...

hkhart
on 4/27/12 3:11 pm - Newburgh, IN
 I will be having surgery 5/15/12 by Dr. Haughn.  I have heard nothing but great things about him.  I had my consult with him on 4/13 and thought he was really friendly and informative.
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/12 11:08 am
Thanks for your reply! I probably won't be having my surgery until August. What is your pre-op diet like? I asked about it because I was curious and Dr Koehler said "one step at a time" haha
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/12 11:06 am, edited 5/2/12 11:06 am
He's at Deaconess.
hkhart
on 5/2/12 3:00 pm - Newburgh, IN
Preop is Optifast for 7 days. Women get a choice of 7 products a day. There are 3 flavors of drinks, 2 flavors soup and 2 flavors of bars. You can only eat 2 bars and soups a day. I tried the chicken soup and thought it was horrible. The other flavor is tomato ugh. I'm going to get drinks and maximum bars. Cost is about $100 for 49 servings. On the 8th day which is day before surgery it is clear liquid only.
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/12 11:37 am
Thanks! Good luck with your upcoming operation!
Most Active
Recent Topics