St. Vincent Christmas Party?

SweetSherri
on 11/12/12 4:12 am - Indianapolis, IN

Has anyone heard if St. V's is going to have their annual bariatric Christmas party? If so, could you post all the details here (and of Facebook too..add me, SweetSherri if you haven't already)? I haven't been for a few years and would love to go. My follow-up isn't until Dec 27th..so if someone is going this coming week, please ask & post if no one has yet. I was looking in past years posts and although it is usually the first Tuesday in December, I did see one year that it was Nov. 30th.

Thanks!

Sherri

ps..Divorce was fnal 9/24/12 so it's Sherri Morris now.

AT GOAL!!
http://www.myspace.com/sweetsherri61
Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option......
Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway...
severman
on 11/14/12 2:24 pm - Indianapolis, IN

December 27 will be my 10 year surgery anniversary.  I called the bariatric center and left them a message regarding the party.  I'll post as soon as I hear from them!

Stephanie E

severman
on 11/16/12 12:43 am - Indianapolis, IN

I called and was told they are not having a party and haven't had one for the last few years.

Stephanie E

JazzyOne9254
on 2/26/13 4:19 pm

It figures!  Just when I get to a point in my life when I can actually go, they don't have one!

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

Most Active
Recent Topics