MY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

snowy_mitch
on 5/3/13 3:38 am - Kempton, IN

I just received a message from OH reminding me that today is the 5 year anniversary of my RNYkiss! I have lost the weight I was dreaming of loosing! I have also left all of these evil women on OH behind me and haven't looked back. I am so happy with my new life now! I went back to college and got a degree in the medical field where I can make a difference and be kind to people in need unlike Sweet Sherri and LeeAnn. There were others that were very unkind to me but fortunately for them and myself I have wiped them out of my memory! If you are new to the forum please steer clear of these 2 women on this and any other form of social media because they will turn on you in a flash! I will not know what they or anyone elso on this forum will reply because this will be my last time on here again until my next 5 years which will make it my 10 year anninversary. SO all of those who have had surgery I would like to propose a toast to you! CONGRATSULATIONS to you all! TO those of you who are going to have a RNY good luck and remember to heed my warnings to stay away from these women and be very leary of the rest because they are not your friends they just want you to think they are so they can kick you when you are down! no

Most Active
Recent Topics