St. Francis WLC Indianapolis Southside Anyone?

SDenae
on 12/5/15 2:18 pm - Greenwood, IN
VSG on 09/23/15

Hi, Just thought I'd see if anyone else on here has had their surgery, or is a patient at Saint Francis Weight Loss Center on the southside of Indy. Thought it might be fun to connect with others who have used them.

I did my medical weight loss through Dr. Olsen and my gastric sleeve was done my Dr. Shamseddeen. I like them both.

Age: 40 | Height: 5'3" | HW: 245 | Program Start: 231 | SW: 208.5 | CW: 148.2 | GW: 130
M1: 15 M2: 15 M3: 6.7 M4: 10 M5: 6.6 M6: 3.3

^ Total weight lost
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Gramgal
on 5/30/16 6:25 am

I had my gastric sleeve done at St. Francis. Dr. Mandelbaum did my surgery, 4 years 4 months ago.  I live in Morgan County.  I lost almost 40 lbs prior to surgery and went in to surgery weighing in at 225. I recovered well from surgery and then lost another 65 lbs.  Very happy. Dr. Olsen told me to NOT lose any more.  Amy told be to start to eat bread and nuts again.  It's like that started the floodgates! Fast forward to today.  I weigh in at 225 lbs!  I have had some health issues along the way which caused me a great deal of stress, but really just an excuse to start eating what I want again. I still have restriction, but find it is quite possible to eat around my sleeve.  I stopped logging my food which was my biggest mistake!  Today I returned to OH to try to find a supportive environment.  I am 57 years old and very willing to connect for the purpose of support.  I am married, almost 38 years and have 3 children and 6 grandchildren.  3 weeks ago I had my gallbladder removed by Dr. Mandelbaum.  I felt like a failure when he saw me and my weight gain.  I see that your post was from 2015.  I haven't really looked at your profile, I was just so excited to see someone else from Indy Southside seeking to connect.  Not even sure if you are still active on OH.  I will send you a friend request and see what happens.  Hope you get this message....

Most Active
Recent Topics