SweetyTweety!!

tammy398
on 1/11/06 11:11 am - Danville, IN
It was so nice to meet you tonight. For those of you reading this, I was stopped at a gas station and as I get beck in the car, a lady comes up and knocks on hubby's window. When he had the window down she asks me if I am having surgery, Im like yea...thinking how in the world does this lady know that and wondering do I know her and just not recogonize her. Well as it turns out it was OUR one and only SweetyTweety lol. She told me because of the website listed on our vehicle she knew it was me. I had mentioned the shop in another post and she remembered! lol It was a great! Of course she looked great, and I got to meet the infamous Ed also He too looked great! So once again it was very nice meeting you!! Tammy
jellyin
on 1/11/06 1:04 pm - Indianapolis, IN
it was awesome...see i do not know a stranger..and heck you were no stranger...beware the rest of you if you are out and a female knocks on your window...means go as fast as you can...LMAO...we were both in Plainfield.....had ed pumping gas ....i am so glad i got to meet you...and now your hubby can know we are a tight knit group and no matter where we have our surgery at, the bottom line is the same and support no matter where it comes from... should you need any help while you re coup you certainly think about me and i would have no problem coming over, and helping you out in any way..heck you may have something great to teach me..heck i may wanna come just to watch you... the rest of you are in for a treat, cos she is a sweetie, and heck looks like she does not even need surgery...just barely....then from what she said, but to look at her you would never think ....
Linda Kay
on 1/11/06 7:21 pm - Mooresville, IN
AHHH You sweetie you!!!! I ease frop and find people that way... if I focus my ears a certain way i can actually hear whats being said... P personally pick up on key words and make up the rest... Thanks for being such a positive reflection of the group!! Linda
DEBI
on 1/11/06 8:38 pm - Indianapolis, IN
That's Angie for ya Not a shy bone in that woman's body And a great friend too
Most Active
Recent Topics