12 days to go!

Lesa34
on 1/11/06 3:34 pm - Fishers, IN
I can't believe after waiting and waiting for approval, getting denied, doing 3 MORE months of supervised WL attempts, appealing...I am not only approved but, having surgery January 24th!!! It is all happening so fast now! I was only able to get a date so quickly because of a cancellation. I have a house to clean, protein & mushy food to purchase, "last meals" to plan.... Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited??
Linda Kay
on 1/11/06 7:11 pm - Mooresville, IN
Dont stock up on to much.. check it out and make sure you like it first... and if you find you cant handle it.. you can always donate it... Linda
LeahA
on 1/11/06 8:37 pm - Atlanta , GA
Hey there girl! Plan those last meals and please let me know when and where and I will try to be there to help ya celebrate.
DEBI
on 1/11/06 8:51 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Wow...that was fast Got ya down for a basket...see ya at the hospital. It is St Vincents isn't it?
jellyin
on 1/11/06 10:44 pm - Indianapolis, IN
oooh my your gonna be one busy gal...
Lesa34
on 1/12/06 2:13 am - Fishers, IN
Thanks everyone! Yep, my surgery is at St. V's Carmel. I have my pre-op testing on Tuesday and waiting for a call back to schedule the nutrition class. My Mom is flying in from Fla next Friday to help me too. I have a very supportive husband and 14 yr old daughter. But they both have work and school. I feel so fortunate to have so much support and encouragement. As far as last meals Leah (and whoever else wants to join us) we are planning to go to the clothing exchange on the 21st, then shopping, then out to dinner when Courtney gets out of class ...We don't have the restaurant picked out yet but, look on WLSIndy for a post from Courtney soon. Thanks again for inviting me to the clothing exchange Deb. I am really looking forward to smaller sizes! I won't have much to donate this time but, next time I will have TONS! Now, I'm off to get some errands done and work on cleaning my house. Hugs, Lisa D.
Most Active
Recent Topics