First 50 ********

WindyEthel********
on 1/11/06 7:33 pm - Brownstown, IN
Well it slipped up on me... I lost my first 50 lb. last week. I cant wait till the clothing exchange.. i need new britches Badddd!!! I have a few tops but my pants are falling down and let me tell you its been years sinse that has happened. Im so happy i just had to share that. I lifted a box yesterday at work and this morning i am hurting. It didnt feel too heavy till i had carried it a few feet.. Ouch! I guess i will learn. Take Care All, Carla
ctippey
on 1/11/06 7:53 pm - Camby, IN
WOW That is sooooo awesome and such a great feeling!!! I am now under 200 pounds, down 87 pounds! I just CANNOT believe that in 13 more I will have lost 100!! Just simply amazing... CONGRATS on your weight loss...more to come! -courtney
lisaladybug
on 1/11/06 7:57 pm - Lebanon, IN
Congrats to the both of you. What a great job. Lisa
DEBI
on 1/11/06 8:53 pm - Indianapolis, IN
You go woman!!!
jellyin
on 1/11/06 10:51 pm - Indianapolis, IN
great news....can't wait to meet you...your a loser.....
Silkyheart
on 1/12/06 1:30 pm - IN
WOOOO HOOOOOO...wtg Carla...that's great!!! I sent you an email the other day but hadn't heard back from you. Glad to hear your doing well...NO MORE LIFTING, or you'll be havin a hernia...and they aren't fun let me tell ya!!! I'm not even 3 months out and I think I have my 4th hernia, will go back to Dr. Huse on the 23rd for confirmation!!! Keep up the great work!!! "HUGZZZZZZZ" ~~Shari
Godswarriorlady
on 1/13/06 12:20 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Way to go girl!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics