Still Waiting!!

heavenboundiwillbe
on 1/12/06 3:10 am - shelbyville, IN
Hi I am new to the web site, I have not got my date yet, but am told it should be this month or around the 1st of Febuary. I started my journey Feb. 2005. I will have Dr. Steven Clark to perforn my surgey. He comes highly reccommended. I am so excited, and so tired of waiting! Want to begin to live again. I think this is a wonderful idea to have a place where you can get support from others that are in the same boat, and just a place to talk about things on your mind. I am looking forward to talking to everyone. Lord bless.... Carla
DEBI
on 1/12/06 5:59 am - Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to the boards Carla!!! I had Dr Clark....what a sweety he is...you won't be dissappointed!! We have a little informal support group called Melting Hoosiers (formerly Melting Ladies....but we added Mr Dan and he prefers to NOT be a melting lady ). Anyhow...we deliver baskets to WLS patients at the hospital and as soon as you get a date...please let us know when and where your surgery will be. Thanks RNY 7/28/04 296/150/140 Ten more pounds to go!!!!!!
DAN PACKARD
on 1/12/06 6:46 am - KOKOMO, IN
Hey Deb I never said I minded being a melting lady. I just will not wear a bra or dress. Dan
DEBI
on 1/12/06 10:19 am - Indianapolis, IN
I don't think Ann would want you wearing her things
Linda Kay
on 1/12/06 7:24 pm - Mooresville, IN
I just had a smile... I was thinking of you melting into a lady... we are all surprised at what has been hiding under all the extra weight... .. I got to get more sleep!!! Getting slap happy Linda
PennyM.
on 1/12/06 10:57 am - Hartford City, IN
Hi Carla, I'm right there with ya girlfriend...still waiting...I have been waiting since August 11th...got my first denial on Nov. 28th, second denial on Dec. 20th...Then I submitted an appeal on Dec. 22nd...and I am still waiting. It is so frustrating when you meet all the critia and they take their sweet ol' time reviewing the case. It seem like every journey I read has BCBS and had no problems...I have BCBS and seem to be getting the run around. Very hard to be patient...I was hoping to have surgery last month over Christmas Break...now I suppose I will have to wait until Spring Break or worse yet next Christmas at the pace... Good Luck to ya, Penny
Linda Kay
on 1/12/06 7:28 pm - Mooresville, IN
Hey gal.. I can give you all the phrases... and I believe in each one.. Good things come to those who wait God Has a plan And He wouldnt lead you to it without leading you thru it!! Best of luck.. Did you happen to pray for patience??? Not a good thing... Linda
jellyin
on 1/12/06 12:39 pm - Indianapolis, IN
hey gal, welcome...
PennyM.
on 1/13/06 11:11 am - Hartford City, IN
Thank you...sometimes I have wondered if these people are real...I have never had anyone respond to my posts...thanks a bunch. and thanks to Linda for the words of encouragement. I have heard all of those, I have prayed faithful each day...I have prayed for patience and I think I have been very patient...I have only called once a month since August...but when I get back from vacation next week, they're going to wish they had answered me when I called once a month...not everyday like its going to be. Have a great week...I'm headed for the Sunshine State for a week... Penny
Most Active
Recent Topics