Please friends say a prayer

Linda Kay
on 1/12/06 9:33 pm - Mooresville, IN
2 of my triplet grandaughters has RSV.. they have been put on breathing treatments every 4 hours.. they are 18 months old and were born 2 months premature.. they were born with lung issues so RSV is not a good thing... and poor Madison has lost weight again and is down to 15 pounds again... Thanks friends... Linda
Jessi S.
on 1/12/06 9:58 pm - Evansville, IN
Linda, Premies sure have a tough road sometimes. They can be such troopers though. Shower them with all of your love! I will say a prayer for them and your family. ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
ctippey
on 1/12/06 10:42 pm - Camby, IN
Awww sweetie, i will pray for you and them. I know what its like having sick babies. My oldest had transposition of the grand vessels and 3 holes in her heart. Open heart surgery at 5 weeks old and about 6 pounds... You and your family are in my prayers! God Bless... -Courtney
jellyin
on 1/12/06 10:43 pm - Indianapolis, IN
ahhh, you got them lady..hate for itty bittys to be sick..
Indyminnie
on 1/12/06 11:32 pm - Indianapolis, IN
All my prayers are with them Linda, I am Grandma to two preemies myself. I know the worry, but I also know the strength that those little miracles possess. God watches out for them. Julie
heather_walker
on 1/13/06 12:11 am - indianapolis, IN
May God pour down his love upon your family right now....may he strengthen you.... IN JESUS NAME WE DECLARE good health and good life too these babies!!! sending many prayers with lifted hands up for your grandbabies Linda...
Linda Kay
on 1/13/06 12:21 am - Mooresville, IN
Thank you all, in my profile is their first easter picture.. they may be small but they are adoreable and sooo smart.. I just hate seeing them sick... and NO I didnt give it tothem,,, They made me sick.. 9they were sick first) linda Prayers are appereciated
lisaladybug
on 1/13/06 9:21 am - Lebanon, IN
Oh Linda, I am thinking of all of you. And will say a prayer for you all. Lisa With huggsss.
DAN PACKARD
on 1/13/06 1:29 am - KOKOMO, IN
Linda, we will be praying for not only the babies but for you and the family. Believing that God will have His hand in this and will provide healing. Please continue to update us so we can direct our prayers to the exact situation that needs God's help. Dan
austinsmom
on 1/13/06 2:53 am - Linton, IN
I will be praying for the babies and for you and the family. May God Bless you all. Kyile
Most Active
Recent Topics