i saw another LOSER

jellyin
on 1/13/06 10:15 pm - Indianapolis, IN
I was at meijers in avon yesterday and there she was..I almost did not know who she was.........julie..sure enough...and her youngest son, she had him worn out shopping.. he was so tired...i had been there and went with no cash money, no checks, no charge card no way of paying for my things..so i had to go to the credit union and get a blank check to write to cash and get cash...good thing the credit union was near by, at Carrier and they asked how ed was doing as well...anyway...it is amazing how much she had changed since i saw her last....
DEBI
on 1/13/06 10:18 pm - Indianapolis, IN
You are the friendliest person I know....and ya don't know a stranger do ya???????? Is Julie coming to the clothing exchange?
JulieBernard
on 1/14/06 6:59 am - Indianapolis, IN
Hi Angie! Isn't it amazing how we LOSERs all find eachother! Yes, I'll be at the clothing exchange, for the beginning of it at least. I love it when people don't recognize me!! It's a real ego booster Julie
Godswarriorlady
on 1/14/06 11:13 am - Indianapolis, IN
I GET TO COME TOO!!!!! HUBBY GOT THE DAY OFF!!!!..........
Linda Kay
on 1/14/06 9:02 pm - Mooresville, IN
You could have brought your son... I would have gone to the nursery and got him a few toys.. But I am glad you get to have a you day!!
Most Active
Recent Topics