Linda, your Baby Girls---

Carolyn K.
on 1/14/06 11:41 am - Goshen, IN
Linda, I have been wondering how those baby girls of yours are. I have been thinking about them so much. RSV is VERY scary especially for preemies. Lory works so hard at trying to keep Jackson away from people who are sick. It's just so hard when so many people are sick right now. I know she is really missing a good "mommy session" with Melissa this winter. Melissa and Scott mean so much to Lory and Jon. Been praying for all of them. Carolyn
Linda Kay
on 1/14/06 8:55 pm - Mooresville, IN
Thanks!! Actually the girls arent fighting the breathing treatments and are doing better.. THANK GOD!! You as a grandma of a premie know how scarey it is... I talked to all three of the girls last night on the phone and they sounded better.. The kept blowing me kisses and kissing the phone. but I am sick and cant see them.. I finally get the new knee the Dr Promised me 20 years ago .. He said you lose 100 pounds and Ill give you your new knee... A few weeks ago he told me I was close enough... Scott and Melissa have nothing but nice things to say about Jon and Lori.. I am glad they are friends. How is your weight going??? My sister is 4 yrs out in March and she is gaining and needs to loose some extra pounds... Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics