Monday Roll Call

DEBI
on 1/16/06 10:26 am - Indianapolis, IN
They did a study a few years back that showed people who exercised in the evening lost more weight than in the mornings....something about it kicking in their metabolism for while they slept. Well it sounded good to me I am a night time exerciser too....at least I used to be...now I just stare at my exercise bike and think And it must be working because I am 10 pounds from my goal weight OK...I'm off to stare at the bike and burn some more calories
mfryar
on 1/16/06 4:17 am - New Whiteland, IN
Hello All! Just popping in to say Hi to everyone! I am enjoying a day of rest for the holiday! My best friend was down yesterday and stayed over as she had her Psych Eval. Today at the Clarion Center. She is hoping to be a loser too! She live up north in Laporte but heard so many good things about us down here she decided to have her surgery here. I told her about you wonderful ladies and what a terrific support you all have been. I really look forward to checking the messageboards each day and see how you are all doing. Even if I get too busy to respond, please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Sherri Hang tight...the little one will get here in God's timing I can't believe you are a Grandma! You look WAYYYYY to young for that!! Well Gorgeous Ladies...you all have a terrific day! I have my nutrition class tomorrow so...I will probably check in late! Keep Blooming! ((((((((HUGGGGS))))))) Marianne
Most Active
Recent Topics