JAN 17,2006

jellyin
on 1/16/06 6:06 pm - Indianapolis, IN
morning.........i am up........ been in some lazy habits with ed off work..i need to report for him, he can wear a size 44 and comfy....from a size 48 and in 3 weeks...he makes me sick...LOL....
Linda Kay
on 1/16/06 7:02 pm - Mooresville, IN
Way to go ED!!! YOu Looser You!!! Linda
DEBI
on 1/16/06 7:29 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Woohooooooo....go Ed!!! Nancy asked me yesterday how he was doing...I said he was loosing Save those size 48 pants for Dan..he's gonna need them by summer hopefully If not sooner Going to have my breakfast...then I get to drive around today in the rain It always rains when I have to go out in the field...why is that?????? Take care all Happy Tuesday
ctippey
on 1/16/06 7:41 pm - Camby, IN
Good Morning to all! It's a great day outside...well I think so because I like the rain..and ALSO BECAUSE I AM A SIZE 12!!! WHAT?? Yep you heard me and if you didn't I will say it again! A SIZE 12! I was soooooo amazed! I'm down 93 pounds and counting so this is ONE HELL OF A DAY!!!!!!! Hope everyone is as happy as I am! God has blessed me in so many ways! -Courtney
jellyin
on 1/16/06 8:14 pm - Indianapolis, IN
i am so glad you said it 2 times, cos i missed it the first time...lol...you gooooooo....thats so wonderful...yahooooooo..
jellyin
on 1/16/06 8:13 pm - Indianapolis, IN
he really has done good,,,and can always eat his food, he can always get his protein in...oh yeah will bring some 48's..they are 30 and 32 long.. and a few 3x shirts as well, only thing he normally wears t-shirts, and polo type
DAN PACKARD
on 1/16/06 11:32 pm - KOKOMO, IN
I would appreciate some 48 pants for the future. I am not sure what size pants I am in right now. I am going to have to get Ann to get the measuring tape out and see what my waist line is now. I have been wearing sweat type pants for the past couple of years because I am not going to pay the price for pants in the Jumbo Man's Stores. I am now out of my 4x and 5x shirts and will be bringing them down Sat. Kim who posts here on the board needs some of them for her son. I understand she can not make it but Peggy is to pick some of them up for her. I am really looking forward to Saturday. We are coming down to the East Side early and sit for the grandchildren. Their mom is going to come back home from work and watch them while we are in Mooresville. She cares for two handicaped guys on the weekends and can bring them home for their outing for the day. Dan
Linda Kay
on 1/17/06 1:53 am - Mooresville, IN
Have I told you lately how happy I am for you??? Keep up the good work!! linda
SweetSherri
on 1/16/06 8:28 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Good morning all Nope, didn't get up at 4 this morning. Might have something to do with not getting to bed till 11:30. I helped my son move last night, then we went out for dinner, and it was about 10:30 when we finally got home. Took an hour just to unwind. Oh well...maybe tomorrow. Night exercise probably would be more beneficial than morning....if it's done. That's the problem though. Night time is my couch potato time since I'm worn out by then. I guess this grandchild decided to be unique from the other 3. He's still in-belly. Anyone know how late the opthamalogist at Walmart is in? My glasses fell apart on my way to work this morning. I had my eyes checked ~a year ago and there wasn't much change from my glasses, so I didn't get new ones then. These are over 3 yrs old. So...thought I'd get them checked and just spring for a new pair. Maybe someday I can get Lasix instead. You all have a great day! Sherri ps...Way to go Ed!!!!
DAN PACKARD
on 1/16/06 11:34 pm - KOKOMO, IN
Great news Ed... just keep it up. It is great to be a looser. Dan
Most Active
Recent Topics