Speedway Support group tonight

Linda Kay
on 1/16/06 7:17 pm - Mooresville, IN
Anyone interested the St V Speedway Support meeting is tonight. It is at the Speedway Library on 25th Street at 6:30-8:00 SHARP. (It is on the road right behind the Speedway Shopping Center.) Linda
DEBI
on 1/16/06 7:36 pm - Indianapolis, IN
There is a 6 month and out support group meeting Thursday night at the US31 & Southport Rd St Francis Bariatric Center....it deals with issues for those who are 6 months or more out...it is open for patients only...no support people...so the groups are small and focus on issues for those farther along. Anyone interested, email me for info. It is open to all, no matter where you had your surgery. I will be letting them all know about the clothing exchange....so maybe we will get some new folks to stop in and see us. Always good to pick-up some extra Hoosier Loosers
jellyin
on 1/16/06 8:18 pm - Indianapolis, IN
it is sad how they want to seperate us...but oh well...guess how it is...bottom line is the same no matter.....i would suppose space would be another issue....
DEBI
on 1/16/06 8:27 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Are you talking about you & Ed? Or are they doing something to the post-op support group? I am so out of the loop sometimes
jellyin
on 1/16/06 9:31 pm - Indianapolis, IN
no, not us...for me i would have both of those...lol...but st v or st f, short of this board we would not know of each other, and most support meetings are for one or the other...the thurs every other week is on and for anyone from any place that is over 6 months out...
Most Active
Recent Topics