Indy Bariatric Hospitals

Melanie C.
on 1/18/06 5:46 am - Mooresville, IN
Thanks, but I will be at my baby neice's first birthday party. I will be sending some clothes by a friend. I have lots of 22/24 Lane Bryant clothing that still fit but I am just plain sick of them. Hope all of you have a great time.
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/06 4:25 am - Greenwood, IN
Last year about this time I selected the Clarian program and wanted to have my surgery at IU. Most of the people where I work in Greenwood had their surgery at St V's and there program just seemed so huge and I was worried about becoming just a number. For the Clarian program I saw the ads on tv and the heard the radio ads and was so impressed that they had people on their staff that had been thru what I was about to go thru. I thought that it being a smaller, newer program, that I wouldn't be lost in the suffle, that is why I initially selected Clarian and the reason I wanted to go to IU was because of my past experience with doctors there in other departments. I was going to have my surgery there on June 9th. Well...........as you can see if you check my profile. I ended up having my surgery at St V's and I was soooooo wrong about their program. The communicaton there is excellent and I have never felt like a number and it is very individualized.........I really had a picture in my mind that St V's was some kind of surgery factory where you just jumped on the assembly line and you were treated just like every one else. I'm glad I was wrong and don't know how I got that impression in the first place. Please keep talking to people and getting different opinions. Find the program that works right for you. Every one is different, every doctor is different and so are the programs. Research.........research.......research......don't judge a book by its cover!!!
finda_nessy
on 1/19/06 1:41 pm - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
am i the only person here that had to go through "ghetto" community north because of my insurance....lol I think that Community North is a good hospital in general but I have heard excellent stories about St. Vincent and if my insurance would have allowed me to out of the network, I would have gone there in a heartbeat but shhhhhh! DONt tell anyone!!!! best of luck in your process and congrats on starting your new life....enjoy every second of it because it is AMAZING! Finda Nessy
Most Active
Recent Topics