i have had my surgery..and here is my update..

sunshine_girl1234
on 1/17/06 4:01 am - sheridan, IN
i had my surgery..on 11/16th..thanks to everyone here who helped me to understand all that i had to go through...i did have complications on 12/2 ...i had a leak..which was very painful...and then got sepsis..i am lucky to be here...dr.lindsay from johnson memorial in franklin and her staff was awesome..i did get very sick..but the encouragement from this..is i am on the losing side..woo hoo..i feel that dr lindsay is an awesome surgeon..and to anyone who is considering bariatric surger--i would recommend her staff....she is in franklin...and because i had 2 follow medicare guidelines...they were helpful in that as well...anyway...for everyone who sent messages to me i wanted to update and say thanks so much...kathy
DEBI
on 1/17/06 4:42 am - Indianapolis, IN
Hi kathy Welcome back to the boards!!! So sorry to hear about your leak and subsequent infection. Hope all is well now!!! That can be quite serious and deadly....you are here for a reason...God must not have been ready for you yet Bravo to getting it taken care of Hope the rest of your journey goes well
jellyin
on 1/17/06 7:39 am - Indianapolis, IN
almost anyone with a complication always say they would do it again....glad all ended well for you and your a loser...will you make it to the clothing exchange?
Linda Kay
on 1/17/06 7:21 pm - Mooresville, IN
Kathy, So sorry about what you have gone thru with the leak.. but it has made you stronger with more resolve to get er done!! You are a real healthy looser now and only the best is yet to come.. I know because I am getting there myself!! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics