Thank You Linda Kay!

Silkyheart
on 1/17/06 9:16 am - IN
Thank You Linda Kay for the offer of the ride to support group tonight!!! I really appreciate that alot!!! Unfortunately I have a sick lil one, and my hubby had to take off work today and stay home as I had a really important meeting at work I couldn't miss today. So, in the end I had to work much later today than I had planned and wasn't able to make it to Support Group tonight. I hope you had a safe trip there and home, the roads were getting nasty on my way home already!!! I'll shoot for next month, and hopefully will have better chances of making it there!!! Thanks again for the offer, I truely appreciate it!!! Hope to see you soon!!! Till then take care!!! "HUGZZZZZZZZZ" ~~~Shari
Linda Kay
on 1/17/06 7:01 pm - Mooresville, IN
Sherri, I had a great time at support group tonight it was kind of a free for all.. newbies asked questions and us "oldtimers" answered... I am getting my brand new Knee on Feb 6th so I will not be at the Feb support group. You will be welcomed with open arms... there are no strangers with this support group... Linda
tammybb
on 1/17/06 11:49 pm - Martinsville, IN
Linda, Thank you for making my husband and I feel welcomed last night at support. I felt this group was very personable and I felt very warmly welcomed by everyone. Thanks again, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics