DID ANYONE GET ME SOME CLOTHES? LOL

heather_walker
on 1/21/06 7:03 am - indianapolis, IN
man im still bummed i coudlnt come today but my meeting at church was totally awesome...UPLIFTING AND ENCOURAGING...we had a special speaker and everything, so it was well worth it...but i missed getting any clothes that youve all outgrown or rather shrank out of lol
Linda Kay
on 1/21/06 7:11 am - Mooresville, IN
I was going to Heather but the pain in my knee took all thoughts I had.. sorry... the next one is in April... soooo sorry.. name a size and Ill see if I can locate some for you!! I am so glad you did what you did today!! sometimes people should just do what their heart tells them too and I bet you got more out of the meeting then you would have out of the exchange,,, even thou it was awesome too!! Linda
heather_walker
on 1/21/06 7:14 am - indianapolis, IN
linda thanks so much for the thought!! your so sweet.....im good, i have a closet full of clothes lol....but im really hoping i can come too the next exchange..LORD WILLING I will definetely keep you and your upcoming surgery uplifted in my prayers, GOD BLESS
DEBI
on 1/21/06 7:29 am - Indianapolis, IN
I grabbed a bag for a woman who is coming up to Indy from Lawrenceburg on the 26th...don't know if anyone else grab ya some or not. I have about 6 bags in my car...mostly size 18-24...giving them to charity. The next exchange will be at the end of April...I think someone in the Beech Grove area volunteered to host the next one. And we got offers from other people who said they would host the July and September ones....woohooooooooo.
Linda Kay
on 1/21/06 9:16 pm - Mooresville, IN
Heather emailed me and said its a go... she will post on Monday about the n ext one... Deb you did a great thing starting these exchanges a few years ago...Thanks for the chance to party and bring home bags of goodies!! Linda
DEBI
on 1/21/06 9:40 pm - Indianapolis, IN
I got the idea when I was looking at the clothing exchange board on WLSIndy when I began my journey...so many people with clothes to donate and so many looking for clothes...and I thought..."Why not get together at one location and everyone trade?" Not to mention that being an office worker...I had to have clothes that fit me and there was no way I was going to buy new clothes every month And so the "Clothing Exchange" was born. And it has taken on a life of it's own...thanks to all of you WONDERFUL people
jellyin
on 1/21/06 11:51 pm - Indianapolis, IN
plus that was just for those from stv...i do not care where a loser did their surgery, it is still all good and we share the same bottom line...
jellyin
on 1/21/06 12:52 pm - Indianapolis, IN
i know i didn't but then again...i get there and visit and eat, what with the ants in my pants i can not sit down long...and i would have forgotten to get them if they were on my list of things to do...
Most Active
Recent Topics