Saturday was SUCH FUN!!

gemini47
on 1/21/06 7:44 pm - Bedford, IN
It was such a fun day & wonderful to meet so many of you!!! Once home, i tried on all my new clothes and did a style show for my husband!! He was quite impressed!!! Thanks to everyone for being so warm & welcoming!! It was the best day
Linda Kay
on 1/21/06 9:09 pm - Mooresville, IN
It WAS a great day wasnt it?? I over did but had SO much fun and got the best clothes I ever had!!! An oh yea... COURTNEY!! I am SOO SORRY, I can not believe I talked you out of that blue dress... who cares what you were going to use it for???I had no right to talk you out of it and claim it as my own... (and in my own church too-shame on me) If you want it back let me know... Please know everytime I wear it you will be on my mind.. and when I turn it in this spring I will be turning in YOUR Dress... not mine.. Every compliment will be yours..sigh... And after Ellen was SO kind to bring me 2 dresses special!! Oh Im awful!!! Sorry, Linda
ctippey
on 1/21/06 10:38 pm - Camby, IN
CUTE LIL BUTTON Linda...ITS OK, really. Don't worry about it, really! Its NO biggie!!! We all love you! I'm not like that at all. I don't need it back...I got PLENTY to get me to the next exchange. Hope you have a great rest of this Sunday afternoon. (((HUGGGSSS))) -Courtney
mfryar
on 1/21/06 11:30 pm - New Whiteland, IN
Greetings Gorgeous Goddesses and Handsome Gents! I am finally up but not at um yet! I had a wonderful time yesterday at the exchange. I went thru all my goodies last night and showed my hubby all the wonderful "hopeful" clothes I got. I sorted them by size and have them waiting my new body! It was so wonderful to put real faces with names...you are all so wonderful and it was such a joy meeting you. Linda you did an awesome job! The food was awesome! I think I am really craving some more of those luscious banana/peanut butter/cocopuffs thingies!! I see some of you are planning on a get together on the 4th of February.....as I will be in my formal hospital gown attire I will have to decline but my happy thoughts will be for you all to have a knockout time! I am so excited for the spring exchange, by then I should have some goodies I am too little for to bring! I was thinking for the next clothing exchange, how would you all feel about me providing name tag stickers that we can all put our names on? I am at the wonderful old age in life where my short term memory is really shrinking I have a few of you down pat.....Linda, Angie, Deb, Myra, Connie, Courtney, Ellen, Dan, the rest of you wonderful people I have trouble putting a name with a face. Let me know and I will be happy to bring them to the next one! Thank you all for making me feel like family, you are all such shining lights and inspiration! Have a most wonderful day! Keep Blooming!! (((((((((HUGGGS)))))))) Marianne
jellyin
on 1/21/06 11:41 pm - Indianapolis, IN
ooh the name badge is an awesome idea...since everyone but me..does not look like their pics...LMAO....now we all know i am a rocker, love to blast some rock n roll...bob seger is my #1 all time fav...but i am a coming... i sure do not do hip hop...no thanks... ahhhh i bet you will look like a doll in your hospital gown, i know i did...lol..you will do just wonderful and be a real loser...shoot next time we see you, it will be like who is she? LOL....
DAN PACKARD
on 1/22/06 2:14 am - KOKOMO, IN
Marianne You are right about name tags. I really have trouble remembering names, faces yes, names no. Of course with all the changes WLS friends go thru I have a bit of trouble with faces and not to sound to much like a male, bodies also. Being the old fart of the group I need name tags to help. Handsome Gent Dan
Linda Kay
on 1/22/06 6:37 pm - Mooresville, IN
Yep name tags next time... I may not know a stranger... but I cant remember thier names!! I will see on of you guys and say Hey I know you.,.. whats your name again??? These pictures help... Thank Goodness deb got hers updated... now we just have to work on getting Angies updated... And wow!! Look at Dan.. yea, we only got two guys so recongnizing dan and Ed wont be so hard. But Dan you have come sooo far since the first time I saw you in the hospital!! Linda
DEBI
on 1/21/06 9:46 pm - Indianapolis, IN
It was great to meet you Myra! ***sigh**** Trying on clothes has become my favorite past-time
jellyin
on 1/21/06 10:10 pm - Indianapolis, IN
bless those husband hearts sometimes....lol...poor ed has had to deal with me and that a number of times...it really is....for a good time....and so glad it was a huge turn out...darn it..i forgot another pile of size 14'si.
tammybb
on 1/22/06 8:16 am - Martinsville, IN
I'm so sorry I missed this. Haven't had surgery yet, but looking forward to the spring exchange. When is it? Tammy BB
Most Active
Recent Topics