Staying w/my surgeon,2/14 is the day!

taylormade
on 1/22/06 1:45 am - Indianapolis, IN
Thanks to everyone for you advice. I officially decided on Friday that I will stay with Dr.Maundelbaum. I think it may have been my own personal fears that led me to research the other choices. I know 2 people that he performed their surgeries and they adore him. He does have 16 years experience w/laproscopic surgery, and his track record for bariatric surgery is excellent. So it's decided, and my surgery is on Feb.14th! Thanks, Melissa
jellyin
on 1/22/06 6:46 am - Indianapolis, IN
happy valentines day to you..
rmoye
on 1/22/06 10:02 am - Greenwood, IN
I'm going with Dr Maundelbaum, too. I had interviewed a couple of surgeons and talked with people from other groups before deciding.
DEBI
on 1/22/06 8:02 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to the boards Robert....keep us informed about your surgery date. We visit you at the hospital and bring ya a little "post-op" goodie bag. Happy journey to you!!!!!!!! RNY 7/28/04 296/150/140
DEBI
on 1/22/06 8:00 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Happy Valentine's Day to you I have you on the list for a hospital visit and gift bag. See you there!!!!!!!
gemini47
on 1/22/06 10:22 pm - Bedford, IN
Melissa, It's good to feel confident about your decision!! I'll be thinking of you on the 14th....it's my 1 yr anniversary or my rebirthday!! No chocolates for you this Valentine's Day, but flowers will be good
Ellenchanged
on 1/23/06 1:26 pm - Thorntown, IN
Melissa, I wish you "Happy Losing"! What a nice Valentines gift- loving yourself enough to make a positive change! ((hugs)) Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics