Glad to hear about your wonderful day!!!

Silkyheart
on 1/22/06 5:50 am - IN
Hello to all...just wanted to say I'm glad ya'll had a WONDERFUL time at the clothing exchange on Saturday, I wish I could have been there!!! My 17 month old was sick this last week with high temps up to 106.7...very scary and went to the doctor on Thurday it was viral so there's nothing they can do. Please keep him in your prayers...he's had a rough start!!! Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you soon!!! Take care and keep posting, it's great to hear what everyone's up to everyday!!! God Bless this big bunch of LOSERS!!! I got on the scale today and was -70 lbs, so that was a good thing...I should definitely have some clothing to take to the next exchange at this rate!!! Till next time, take care and keep losing!!! Best wishes to all of you who will bne starting your journey soon!!! ~~~ SHARI
jellyin
on 1/22/06 6:51 am - Indianapolis, IN
i hopw you can make it next time too...toot toot on the 70 pound loss
Silkyheart
on 1/22/06 7:46 am - IN
Thanks for the TOOT TOOT Angie Hope to see you next time around as well!!!
Linda Kay
on 1/22/06 6:24 pm - Mooresville, IN
Great on the 70 pounds!!!! I know about sick babies!! My grandaughters (the triplets) have had a real rough time since Christmas...RSV and ear infections!! YEC!! but they are improving!! today after I see Dr Cacucci I will post my 9 month loss but I doubt if it will be that great... about 85 pounds... I am at a standstill since I cant exercise.,...much.. but I will have to start doing som uppper body stuff and just leave my knee to rest. Linda
DEBI
on 1/22/06 8:04 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Congrats on the loss
Most Active
Recent Topics