New After Photo!

Montanalover
on 1/22/06 10:13 am - Fishers, IN
Hey all... Hubby took a brand new after shot me of me today! I have put it in my page... just thought you all would like to know. I have asked several times for one of those century cards in my website since I have lost 126 lbs now.. but, still have not gotten. Has anyone else had trouble getting one put in? Thanks All!!! Heather
DEBI
on 1/22/06 8:09 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Looking good Heather I know they are behind on getting things posted....took me a few weeks to get ua updated picture to post. Be patient....one of their volunteers will get to it....but they did ask that only one request be made for each thing you want changed...they posted once on the main board that it slows everything up when people send in multiple requests for things. (Makes sense....it only adds to the volume of requests). Can't wait for the 4th......have you decided yet which place to have dinner?
jellyin
on 1/22/06 8:40 pm - Indianapolis, IN
you go girl...that is awesome....i know you feel like a million bucks...
sindarella
on 1/22/06 11:30 pm - New Castle, IN
I can add you to my list of inspirations!! I can't wait till I am a loser. I went last week and had a consult. with Dr. Cacucci.. Now I am waiting on my insurance. I don't think they will cover it,(there is a clause in there, jerks) but I will try. If not I'll be a self pay.. :: And now when people say keep your "CHIN" up it is not plural..LOL! Connie
taylormade
on 1/23/06 12:13 am - Indianapolis, IN
WOW!! You look AMAZING, and AWESOME. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 3:51 am
You look great Heather! Congratulations! I put a new after picture up too. I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there. Jaimee
Ellenchanged
on 1/23/06 12:38 pm - Thorntown, IN
Heather- WOW- you are looking good!! 126#- AWESOME!!!! ((hugs)) Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics