6-week Post Op Check-up

djlook
on 1/23/06 8:33 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Had the 6-wk yesterday with Dr. Clark. He is awesome. I am down 47# and feeling wonderful. I can now drink milk as my protein (Yeah). Happy Tuesday to everyone....... Debbie
jellyin
on 1/23/06 9:54 pm - Indianapolis, IN
so you saw eddie...he had a one month check up....he is lucky i let him live to go...LMAO....he told sara he drinks milk and also some kind of choc milk, she asked him what kind..naturally he had no idea...carb count down is what it is, has a few more grams of protein than regular milk.. eddie has lost 52 pounds...he is a loser....
DAN PACKARD
on 1/23/06 10:05 pm - KOKOMO, IN
Pass on my congrats to Ed for being a really big looser. He is really doing well. Dan
Linda Kay
on 1/23/06 10:09 pm - Mooresville, IN
Hey Dan, I met another of Dr Cacucci's 1 week out Male KOKOMO losers!! I didnt get his name but told him yours in Kokomo and told him to check us out here at OH.. he would find you!!! I also met a pre op and told her all about us... she will be checking us out too!! I really canvas for us in the waiting room... Linda
DAN PACKARD
on 1/23/06 10:18 pm - KOKOMO, IN
Thanks Linda. I hope he checks in with us. I can get him some info on our Kokomo support group then. I know that Sue White from our SG is having her surgery on Thursday the 26th at St Vincents. I already passed on her name for a basket. I am like you I try to get folks onto the board here. This board has really helped me in my journey. What a great group of people you all are. Dan
djlook
on 1/24/06 9:03 am - Indianapolis, IN
Yes, I saw Eddie. Everyone in the waiting room talked alot. He is doing great. I was talking to him about your success too. You are both awesome. I will be at the next clothing exchange. I will definitely need covers by then. Debbie
jellyin
on 1/24/06 9:24 pm - Indianapolis, IN
beside getting new clothing, meeting the people is great...i have not met one person that i did not like yet..all great people...i am rather one sided when it comes to dr clark, and i have yet to see anyone who was not a sucess and a loser....ooh the goodwill 1/2 off is coming up in march one thing i sure look forward to every 3 months....lmao...i am so simple...to look forward to a goodwill sale...LMAO...but hey i have gotten name brand things there, banana republic, jones of NY...i love it...
Ellenchanged
on 1/23/06 10:34 pm - Thorntown, IN
Debbie & Ed- You both are doing great!!! Can you believe it is coming off so quickly? Jaime- yep, our parents have to take priority when they are ill. Cherish each minute with your Dad.It was good to see you Sat. Linda, I do the same thing. I love the support & friendship I have gotten here & share with everyone about this great group of people. (((hugs))) Ellen
DEBI
on 1/24/06 8:30 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Way to go ya looser
Most Active
Recent Topics