3 month check-up

MRB
on 1/24/06 1:27 am - Evansville, IN
I went for my 3 month check up this morning and everything was GREAT !!!!! All of the blood work came back fine and I am down 63 pounds.... HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!!!!! I am so happy I was able to have this surgery..... Hope everyone is having a great day. Misty
Melanie C.
on 1/24/06 5:27 am - Mooresville, IN
That's great!! I was down in E'ville this past weekend. My Mom took me to Turoni's because we won't have too many more chances to go there. We hope!!
Linda Kay
on 1/24/06 7:01 pm - Mooresville, IN
Hi! I am in Mooresville too and a few of us are very close for some one on one support!!! When is surgery?? Have you begun the process?? Linda
Ellenchanged
on 1/24/06 11:24 am - Thorntown, IN
Way to go Misty!!! (You had surgery the day before mine; I don't have my check up till Feb. 20th.) You are doing great!! Keep up the good work! ((hugs)) Ellen
Linda Kay
on 1/24/06 7:02 pm - Mooresville, IN
The surgery is great!!! Works wonders!!! You are doing great!!! Linda
DEBI
on 1/24/06 8:35 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Way to go Misty...the next clothing exchange is going to be in April...you will need more clothes by then
jellyin
on 1/24/06 9:27 pm - Indianapolis, IN
wonderful news....wow....amazing as i remember back to all the new things, things i had actually forgotten about, like being able to see more of my legs...moving my car seat up to reach the steering wheel...
Most Active
Recent Topics