Hospital reports

DEBI
on 1/24/06 9:31 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Met Leah at St Vincents last night. We saw Lisa Distefano and she was doing great!! She gave us a Thank You card for coming to see her and it had some lovely home-made soap with it....was very nice. Signed her Butterfly board that someone had made for her..and Leah brought one as well. Then we saw Angie Carter who had her surgery Monday..she too was doing great!! Both ladies had lots of family members with them and both ladies were perky and feeling fine. One other lady had her surgery Monday but had already gone home. So happy journey to Francie Teeters as well. Angie was kind enough to offer to take Francie's gift bag to her. Thanks Angie!!! Thanks for the dinner date Leah...was nice to get out of the house!!!
austinsmom
on 1/24/06 9:47 pm - Linton, IN
Hi I just left a message on the roll call this morning and thought I would let you know too that I have some of the no sugar added variety boxes of the carnation instant breakfast that you guys can have for the baskets. I have to be at St. V Feb 16 @ 2:15 to meet with the dietician if someone wants to meet me there. I have about 3 or 4 boxes that you can have if you would like. Kylie
DEBI
on 1/25/06 6:40 am - Indianapolis, IN
It's over 50 miles for me to go to St V's round trip...not sure if anyone else will be up there that day or not. I do have a gift bag to deliver that day...but I checked and it's for Wishard. Sorry Hang on to it...I am sure you will make it to one of the upcoming functions...we are meeting for dinner & dancing the 4th of Feb...and the next exchange is in April.
LeahA
on 1/25/06 10:06 am - Atlanta , GA
Oh Deb, I had such a good time and it was VERY nice to get out of the hosue and not think about everything going on in my life. You are so sweet to stay and go to dinner with me! *HUGS TO YOU*
Ellenchanged
on 1/25/06 12:25 pm - Thorntown, IN
I saw Lesa D. tonight & she was doing laps! She is doing great!! I was so glad she is doing so well. She may get sprung out of there tomorrow. ((hugs)) Ellen
DEBI
on 1/25/06 8:09 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Yeah...she said she had done some laps before Leah and I got there Tuesday night...she looked great....more like her 5th day out instead of the day of surgery. She is going to do great!!
severman
on 1/26/06 3:19 am - Indianapolis, IN
I stopped in around noon yesterday to see her. She definately was leading the lap board. She looked great. I didn't stay long because she was tired. I told her to sleep when she could because I knew she had many visitors coming! Plus I had to head over for my 25+ endoscopy. I love the new bariatric floor! They didn't have it when I had my surgery 3 years ago. My family tells me that because of all my complications, my insurance alone probably paid for half of the new floor! Stephanie
DEBI
on 1/26/06 3:38 am - Indianapolis, IN
You are probably right about owning half the floor....hope your journey is getting better. Sounds like it's been rocky
severman
on 1/26/06 9:08 am - Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Deborah, it has been a rough three years. But I'd do it over again in a heart beat! The way I look at it is, if it takes three years of misery to add 15 or more to my life then it is well worth it! My struggle now is getting rid of the weight that the steroids put on me! My friend told me to remember it took 10 months to put it on, it'll take time to get it off.
Most Active
Recent Topics