getting rid of bigger clothes?????

heather_walker
on 1/25/06 6:02 am - indianapolis, IN
as you all know i am still pre op and am in need of some summer things, dont wanan buy new b/c next friday I start this new program thru dr.clarks office for weight loss....soooo IF any of you post op ladies have this size and want too part with it, im willing too make a deal 30/32...32/34....4x-5x.......I like them baggy, i dont like tight shirts that show my rolls LMAO
DEBI
on 1/25/06 7:14 am - Indianapolis, IN
Should be plenty of things at the next exchange in April...everyone will be pulling their summer stuff out for the warmer months. Who knows...maybe you will do so well on the diet program...you will be down to a 26-28
Ellenchanged
on 1/25/06 12:30 pm - Thorntown, IN
Definatly come to the clothing exchange in Apriil. I plan to bring a bunch of things that are 2x & 3 x summer clothes. I know we had alot of things at the last one.Sorry you couldn't make it. Good luck with your new program. I'm rooting for youwith my water glass!!! ((hugs)) Ellen
Linda Kay
on 1/25/06 7:12 pm - Mooresville, IN
I STILL havent cleaned out my drawers so I will have a few summer 2 and 3 x's Linda
DAN PACKARD
on 1/26/06 6:03 am - KOKOMO, IN
Gee Linda, I would think it is about time to clean your drawers out!!! That can get a bit messy. Sorry the devil in me made me say it. I could not just let that go by. Dan
Godswarriorlady
on 1/26/06 10:11 am - Indianapolis, IN
I will probably have some in that size......
Most Active
Recent Topics