Thanks

Jessi S.
on 1/25/06 9:47 am - Evansville, IN
Thank to all of you for the wonderful advice. I sure do appreciate it. Sometimes you just need an outside opinion to see things clearly. I am going to tell my boys about a week before surgery and explain privacy and confidentiality (sp). I wouldn't feel right not telling them. I will give them plenty of information and let them ask questions and view this site. I am comfortable with that. As for my aunt's, probably will tell them the weekend before. Love ya all!!! Jessi
jellyin
on 1/25/06 10:07 am - Indianapolis, IN
well good...i am sure everyone wants you healthy...and that is what matters....
Jessi S.
on 1/25/06 10:57 pm - Evansville, IN
I sure hope so LOL I feel much better ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Ellenchanged
on 1/25/06 1:02 pm - Thorntown, IN
Hi Jessi, I don't know how old your children are, but sometimes too much info can cause them stress.I know my grandkids knew I was having surgery for weight loss, & to improve my health, but not the details. Whatever your heart tells you to do, follow it. I wish you all the best!! ((hugs)) Ellen
Jessi S.
on 1/25/06 10:54 pm - Evansville, IN
Ellen, my boys are 15 and 12 1/2 yrs. I think they will be ok. I believe fear comes from not knowing so if I answer all of their questions and let them see some before and afters, I think they will be mature enough to understand. ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Linda Kay
on 1/25/06 7:09 pm - Mooresville, IN
Leave it to God .. HE will tell you when and how much but I must admit you do seem to have gotten a hold on things now.. GOOD FOR YOU!! Linda
Jessi S.
on 1/25/06 10:56 pm - Evansville, IN
Thanks Sweety, I know it is in His hands. I sometimes forget....just need a reminder sometimes You all have help me so much! ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Most Active
Recent Topics