Thur Roll Call

Linda Kay
on 1/25/06 7:23 pm - Mooresville, IN
Get out of and enjoy the day!!! Quit hiding under the and make a today will be the first day of the best of your life!! Linda
WindyEthel********
on 1/25/06 7:30 pm - Brownstown, IN
Good Morning Miss Linda, I hope you all have a wonderful day today and TGI almost F. Im off to work. Have a great day
DEBI
on 1/25/06 8:25 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Tears up Linda's list and crawls back into bed and says Bahhhh Humbug It's cold out there and y'all know how I feel about the cold Actually I have to go into the office today...bummer. Too bad I have to go to my actual workplace once a week to get mail and stuff But I will be going in a but late...running to Plainfield for a quicky field call first. Hey Courtney!!! Isn't it great to work at home ???????
djlook
on 1/25/06 8:34 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Good Morning Linda, I am up since 5 -- one of those days where I am just ready to GO!! Waiting on hubby to get his butt up. Always waiting. Sometimes I just leave him. Have alot to do today.......only 10 days till I leave for South Texas (Mission) for a 3-week stay. What a way to recover from my surgery. Have a great day everyone. Debbie Look
Linda Kay
on 1/25/06 8:56 pm - Mooresville, IN
Don't mean to sound like an alarmist.. ( but I am) Be careful!! The border is restless.... I am looking forward to a trip where I can walk pain free
SweetSherri
on 1/25/06 9:18 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Good morning everyone! I would love to stay in but every since 2 this morning, I have been busy washing sheets! The flu bug landed on me yesterday (even though I had the flu shot). I had a few loose stools yesterday afternoon, but nothing too severe. On my way home from work, my legs started aching. Then by 6, I had a fever. I was in bed by 9 with a migraine that even Loratab had trouble getting rid of. The Loratab made me nauseous. Then at 2, the real fun began! Our bed and the guest bed now have freshly washed linen! I feel like I've been ! On the plus side, the scales went down 3 lbs since yesterday morning! Hope that effect stays! LOL! I am keeping water down so I shouldn't get dehydrated. Needless to say, I called in to work today. I don't want to give this to all of my co-workers. Time to go back to bed....with a towel covering the sheets! Sherri
DEBI
on 1/25/06 9:51 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Awwwwwwwwww....hope ya get better soon!!! Ya have a baby on the way..ya can't be sick!!! We will miss ya on the 4th!!!
jellyin
on 1/25/06 10:06 pm - Indianapolis, IN
i have to thank God it has stayed away from me..cos i hear it is bad when we get it now..i take a cod liver oil pill in the evening...i swear that thing is better than an apple a day..lol... sounds like you need some sleep now...rest up cos that baby could come any minute and theres the end of everyones sleep
Indyminnie
on 1/25/06 9:40 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Good Morning All !!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day, Sherri hope you kick this bug soon. Julie R.
jellyin
on 1/25/06 10:02 pm - Indianapolis, IN
be sure to put meds to take on that list... that is about a meal in itself...lol..
Most Active
Recent Topics