Recent Posts

bossmomma_x4
on 5/23/18 9:03 pm
VSG on 06/13/18
Topic: RE: searching for people to talk to in the Hobart/ Portage ares

Hi, there! I'm Michelle; I'm in San Pierre. I grew up in the Valpo area. My surgeon is in Hobart. ?

lavonne31
on 3/2/18 2:27 pm
Topic: HIP & BARIATRIC SURGERY

HELLO. I'm new to the group and have a few questions that hopefully someome can answer? i have a few spine problems and they are trying to hold off on surgery.after PT and lumbar injections have been done with no long term affect my neurosurgeon referred me to the weight loss clinic.i have read a few success stories (CONGRATULATIONS BY THE WAY).my question is that if the 6 months is mandatory?or would my spine issues be taken into consideration and maybe have it sooner ?

Terry B.
on 4/21/17 1:22 pm - Martinsville, IN
Topic: RE: Martinsville and surrounding areas!

I live and work in Martinsville, had my surgery 1/2010. would love to find a group to meet with closer to here. I used to go to Bloomington but hate the drive, esp now!!

I am only one, But still, I am one.  I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.  And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something that I can do. 

Edward Everett Hale

Onederland 1/26/2010    

Cindypraying
on 2/9/17 10:26 am
Topic: RE: Healthy Indiana Plan

Did u get the surgery 

hope08
on 1/2/17 1:56 pm
Topic: RE: Checking to see who is in Indy

Hello! 

I haven't been on here in YEARS & I've missed it. 

My "New Birthday" was 5-5-08 & Dr. Margaret Inman was my Surgeon too ( : 

Just wanting to connect with other WLS peeps so I can get reconnected with those that UNDERSTAND & CELEBRATE this huge step! 

Hope you are still doing GREAT!  I'm AMAZED on how quickly you returned to work!  Did you have the RNY, Gastric Sleeve or ? 

Take Care 

Kici39
on 12/14/16 4:54 pm
Topic: RE: Most un-used message board in the USA

I haven't been on here in a while but I'm done with my 6 month dietitian classes and did my follow-up this past Monday. They suppose to submit on that day too. So, I'm waiting and if approved, i will be waiting even more because that's how it is at community north hospital ?

Dshelton7877
on 11/17/16 12:44 pm
Topic: RE: Healthy Indiana Plan

Hi. .I have the HIP plus insurance and I'm wondering who I should contact 1st about WLS...my regular  Dr. or should I go through a WL center like Anderson?

hotmom48
on 11/2/16 6:12 pm
Topic: searching for people to talk to in the Hobart/ Portage ares

I would love to meet other people from my area that had surgery...

sonshine1014
on 10/18/16 10:55 am
Topic: RE: indiana insurance madate on bariatric surgeries

How would I find out if my company has a self insured plan?  They employ around 400 people

sonshine1014
on 10/18/16 10:54 am
Topic: RE: indiana insurance madate on bariatric surgeries

I can't find it either on IN.gov.  It burns me up that if I quit my full-time job, Medicaid will pay.

Most Active
Recent Topics