MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Member Services
on 8/31/12 1:21 pm - Irvine, CA
Hello Members,

On a daily basis we get calls from members in desperate need of surgeons that will accept Medicaid and or Medicare for Bariatric surgery.  It breaks our hearts when we have to say "we don't know of any surgeons in your state we can refer you to". 

Can you please help us? If you know of any surgeons in your state that accepts Medicaid and or Medicare, will you list their:

Name

If they accept Medicare and or Medicaid

Phone number

Facility

Address

This list will remain here for our members to access and use.

Thank you so much!!!

ObesityHelp,

Member Services

pennylynn
on 1/2/08 3:10 pm - princeton , KY

Dr Weiss and Dr Oldham @ Georgetown bariatrics in Georgetown,KY.They also do lap band surgery @ Mayfield Hospital (cant remember the name)Mayfield KY.

zandergracielou
on 4/24/08 7:03 am - Lebanon, KY
I called Georgetown yesterday and they told me no they do not accept Medicaid.
Hill_Star
on 1/21/09 3:02 pm
They told me the same thing....someone said Sonnanstine was moving there...maybe they will when he is in the office in Georgetown...who knows
Lisa Koch
on 2/4/08 9:57 am - Salyersville, KY
call St. Claries medical center in Ashland Ky they do!!! DR. Wheeler
redbonehonee
on 2/8/08 6:40 am - northern, KY

dr tom sonnanstine.................st luke west  florence ky..................dr  george karlakinan..................good sam.....cin ohio.................they both take both ins

Lisa Koch
on 2/8/08 7:16 am - Salyersville, KY
I made a mistake earlier, I said st. clairs in ashland, it is kings daughters in ashland, and they have a website about weight loss also, they accept medicaid and meidcare.
pokie
on 11/8/08 3:10 am - salyersville, KY

Are there anybody can give me dr wheeler number i have medicaid and i need to have this done really bad so if anybody got the number will you please give it to me

Tony Hackworth
on 2/10/08 4:48 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Dr Blaine Nease at Cabell Huntington hospital...
Jean_09
on 1/22/09 9:08 am
Yes Dr Blaine Nease at Cabell Huntington hospital... I havent met him yet but my mother and I are going to the meeting this thursday 1/29/09 and from what I have read from others he must be GREAT plus I have a friend who went to him and had Roux-en-y  and she looks out of this world......so yes Dr Blaine Nease at Cabell Huntington hospital...  is my choise and I never met him ( YET )
Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 112 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1324 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5126 views