celebrating

brendagold
on 6/16/11 11:31 am - Goshen, OH
Hey all...long time.  Just a quick note to say I just realized it's been 8 yrs today since my RNY bypass.  Still keeping my weight under control...I struggle and always will..
When I play with my grandkids I remember why I had this surgery..I am about to have two boys added to my crew. ..a total of 6 grandkids in 4 yrs...I couldn't have played with them..babysat them..sat up with a sick one at night or been there for my kids during the grandkids birth at 325lbs..
Surgery this march to fix female problems..ended up with a total hysterectomy..more complications and I am back in the OR this Wed...getting older sucks..lol.
Each year my on surgery anniversary I have always taken that time to reassess life and it's challenges..I am doing what I can to better my health..emotionally and physically.  If not, then it's time to work at getting it together.  Life is what I want it to be.;-)   and right now, it's being a wife, mother, grandmother and the best I can be for me;-)
remember to take care of YOU!!!!
Lifebeauty
on 6/16/11 11:51 pm
Glad to hear from you.  Sorry you had to have surgery but glad you are doing ok and being what you want to be, wide, mother, grandmother and successful at wls and taking care of you.  When I started my weight loss journey you were one of the first to welcome me.  I am still working on it.  Thanks.  Getting older can provide its limitations but the blessings far outweight them.  Take care,
Z

With  I will succeed.
HW: 280 - LW: 190 - GW - 180  
Unfilled 8/15/11 - WT:  209
1st Fill 11/29/11 - WT: 215.5 - 3cc
2/20/12 - New Goal - Get n Onederland
2nd Fill 4/26/12 - WT: 224.0 - 3cc
Z

Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 119 views