obesityhelp prayer group

Edna J.
on 7/1/03 12:17 pm
There is a new prayer group on the message board. We have a unified prayer daily at 10 a.m. and anyone is invited to pray with us. Each morning at 10 say a prayer for your family and our AMOS family and any need you might have, God hears all prayers and answers them. At this time of our life, the War still going on and the turmoil of America, I believe we all could use some prayers. Thanks for praying with all of us daily. I've had over 125 responses to the announcement and the prayer requests are still coming in every hour. Susy
TERESA G.
on 7/1/03 12:50 pm
Thanks for letting us know about the pray group, what a blessing this web-site has already been for myself. t
bufordslipstick
on 7/2/03 2:25 pm - Louisville, KY
What a great idea! Even though we cannot be together in person, it is great that we can all pray together as one (at the same time). I think this is really great that we have people in our own state that we can speak to about different issues re:WLS. I really feel a great need to pray for people that don't even know about these sites that are struggling in their huge burdensome bodies.(I don't mean this at all to be offensive.) I will be glad to be a part of this prayer group. I am still pre-op (waiting for one last letter before submitting into insurance) and also have sisters that struggle with weight issues, but aren't wanting WLS at this time. Please keep us in your prayers as I will all of you also. Becky Mulligan
Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 119 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1330 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5133 views