Desperately Need Medical Advice

alyssa9933
on 3/20/14 5:06 am - LA

I recently moved to Baton Rouge and need help with an obesity related problem. I will be seeking someone to help with surgery soon but in the meantime I have another medical issue I need help with.  I need to find a Gynecologist in this area who can test and treat a woman of my size which is 460 lbs, 5’6” with most of the weight carried in my abdomen. I have a huge hanging apron which hangs to my knees (and this is pre-surgery). Anyway, I had been to 2 other gyno’s before I moved here and they were barely able to put me on the examining table and when I did fit they didn’t have the correct size equipment to do a pap smear or anything like that. I know that it is hard to maneuver around the heavy and thick thighs and I doubt it is a pleasant task but I have recently been experiencing scary symptoms which lead me to realize I desperately need to be examined. Have any of you had problems like that and if so, how did you find someone? I call everyone in the area and keep getting told they cannot help me. I also need a CAT scan of my heart and with my mid-section being so large, I cannot fit into CAT scan machines (even the ones that are supposed to hold my weight). There is apparently 1 machine that should accommodate me but I can’t locate one. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

TRICEY9684
on 3/21/14 4:32 pm

Dr. Francis Henderson is my obgyn very good doctor he's at women's hospital here in baton rouge......good luck

Most Active