THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/12/11 9:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning all you precious people !!!!

Hope everyone is doing well today.   I am FREEZING !!!  LOL   I am always cold in the wintertime.   I remember before my WLS I would be in my car during the winter with my air conditioner on.    Wouldn't dare even consider doing that now.  LOL   The weekend is quickly approaching....hope everyone has a great weekend planned.    We ALL have so very much in our lives to be so grateful for.    If it is nothing more than waking up today.    None of us has any guarantees that will happen anyway.   Today I am so grateful that my heater in my home works and is keeping me warm.   I am grateful for my morning coffee, family and friends, support groups that I attend and my OH Support group that I lead.    Grateful for my WLS and being a "normal" size even though at times I feel as big as a house !!!   LOL   Grateful for everyone who shares with us what they are grateful for.    Please feel free to share with us what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active